JANUS Pictures and ID Verification
Pictures is a JANUS add-on module that displays previously stored card holder images when a transaction is detected at any nominated reader.
Pictures enables ID verification as a card holder attempts to enter an area, protecting against cards improperly acquired. System supervisors can compare the stored image either at the door or via a remote CCTV monitor. Wireless networks and tablet PCs are especially useful for spot checks in times of heightened security.
- Detail View – Shows the last transactions with textual detail about the person and the event
- Multiple View – Shows pictures and some transaction detail in a grid format. The size and format of the grid is variable with up to 4 x 4 rows/columns
- History View – Shows line by line historical transactions
- ID and asset Picture verification at point of use
- Several instances can cover multiple locations
- Detail, multiple and historical views
- Ideally run with the Report/Guard screen
- Compliments JANUS Graphics
- Single or groups of readers per instance
- Roaming capability with tablet PC’s
- Different readers can report to different screens
- Any JANUS reader technology